I’ll be following Progressive’s International Motorcycle Show this season as I introduce audiences in twelve major markets to my book, Live Full Throttle: Life Lessons from Friends Who Faced Cancer. Here’s the show schedule:
- November 18-20 San Mateo, CA
- December 2-4 Dallas, TX
- December 9-11 Long Beach, CA
- December 16-18 Seattle, WA
- January 6-8 Novi, MI (near Detroit)
- January 13-15 Washington, DC
- January 20-22 New York, NY
- January 27-29 Cleveland, OH
- February 3-5 Minneapolis, MN
- February 10-12 Chicago, IL
- February 24-26 Charlotte, NC
- March 14-17 Daytona Beach, FL
Speaking at bookstores and motorcycle club events
While I’m in each of these fair cities I’ll be signing books and speaking about what I’ve learned about life after 25,000 miles across 32 states and 3 Canadian Provinces on my BMW motorcycle.
If you live near these cities I’d love to talk to your club. Perhaps you have a favorite book store you’d like to recommend I contact for a signing? Motorcycle dealerships often host authors with moto-themed books, so please let me know if your favorite dealer might be interested and I’ll take it from there. Cancer support groups have been interested in talking to me about the book, so please let me know if I should contact any of them in your region.
If you’re planning on attending one of the shows please look me up. I’m easy to find on Twitter: @TamelaRich and Facebook and GooglePlus.