Friday morning my traveling companion, Dusty, and I turned east at Reedsport, Oregon. From this point, daylight will no longer be on our side…moving south and east means shorter days.
If you’re following my posts on Facebook or are a newsletter subscriber you know it’s been a whirlwind even though I haven’t had time to tell you 20% of what I’ve done, who I’ve seen and what I’ve thought.
Although I had planned to travel to Calgary, Banff and Jasper, it just wasn’t in the cards for this year. Instead, this week we’ll head to Glacier National Park before meeting the other Conga riders in Shell, Wyoming.
After the Conga rally, I’ll be hot-footing it:
- Friday, 7/22 I’ll be speaking at the Baha’i Center in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Saturday-Sunday, 7/23-24 headed for St. Paul, MN. From there will travel the River Road along the Mississippi
- Monday, 7/25 I plan to be in Davenport, IA for a fundraiser
- Tuesday, 7/26 in Bowling Green, KY with family
- Wednesday, 7/27 Knoxville, TN area
- Thursday, 7/28 Kickstands DOWN celebration at Carolina Breast Friends’ Pink House
Are you anywhere near my intended route? Do you know someone else who is? Please get in touch!